Translations verified by a notary or legally verified translations

Are you leaving to study abroad and need to have your high school or university certificates translated? Did you have an accident abroad and now need to have the minutes about the accident translated? Do you need to conclude a contract with a foreign company and have it translated into a foreign language?

All these documents require verification by a certified translator and in some cases by a notary as well. Both these services are commonly handled by our agency and can be turned around on tight deadlines.

ARIANA for you!

Copyright 2004 * ARIANA - jazykové centrum s.r.o.+421 (2) 444 607 78